Daimler International Traineeship 2021 | How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2021-2022.
Daimler offers individuals the opportunity to apply for an International Traineeship over 18 months
Daimler International Traineeship Application Details 2021
The Leadership Talent Program is your 18 month entry path that prepares you to assume a leadership role within the Daimler Trucks and Buses organization. It consists of three phases: the Onboarding Phase, the actual Program Phase and the Implementation Phase. Within those three phases, you will:
- get to know your home area and Daimler Trucks & Buses,
- work intensively within multiple projects, e.g. international project,
- grow a global network of colleagues,
- receive specialized training and development opportunities, e.g. regarding our new leadership culture Leadership 2020 and be guided by your personal mentor from top management level.
- Bachelors degree or higher with the following fields:
- Research and Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Desire to grow into a leadership position
- Willingness to travel abroad
HOW TO APPLY
This position is now closed.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Daimler International Traineeship Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Daimler International Traineeship 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!